Vision: Create a World that Works Better Mission: Empower Professionals to Develop Talent in the Workplace
Training Design Basics
Learn how to design and develop “real-world” classroom training programs.
Training Design Basics celebrates the fast-paced, ever-changing reality of organizations today. Jobs, roles and expectations change quickly. One day you might find yourself a subject matter expert on a topic, and the next day you might be asked to train 50 people on your area of expertise.
Training Design Basics is designed to be your one-stop solution for designing training programs. It is the perfect tool for new trainers, facilitators new to training design, and non-trainers taking on a training design role for the first time. Students will experience minimum lecture, and maximum hands-on instruction with a specific end in mind based on real-life workplace needs. Students will receive the book “Training Design Basics” from ASTD Press, and will create a personalized training plan document that can be implemented in his or her workplace immediately.
· 21 hours of classroom instruction
· 7 consecutive Wednesdays beginning July 9ththrough August 20th
· Meeting from 2:00 to 5:00 PM
· University of Phoenix, 14002 E 21stSt
· Limited to 15 participants
· Joint National & NEOK Members $199.00
· NEOK ASTD Members $249.00
· Non-Members $299.00
· Training Design Basics by Saul Carliner
· Personalized Training Design Plan
· Feedback and input from professionals in the field of Training and Development
Contact: Chris Woodard firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tulsa Chapter of the Association for Talent Development
© ATD Tulsa Chapter MCMXLIX - MMXXII
P.O. Box 33351 Tulsa, OK 74153-3351
Tulsa Chapter ChIP Code 7015